What is red h.o.t.s?
- A week long opportunity for students to participate in higher order thinking skills.
- A chance for students to work with others in a relaxed setting.
- Higher Order Thinking Skills - Learning how to think instead of memorizing and restating facts.
- A FUN way to learn!
- Each student may participate in a session in the fall and a session in the spring.
- Students will be grouped based on grade.
If you wish for your student to participate, please submit this form to Dr. Rossi by September 4, 2015.